Eurofiber was established in 2000. Since then it has grown into an organisation with more than 145 employees, with offices in Maarsen and Brussels (Belgium) and has become a recognised player in the market for fibre-optic connections. Since 2006, the Dutch investor Reggeborgh has been the sole shareholder of our company. In 2012 the English investor Doughty Hanson took a majority in Eurofiber. Reggeborgh is still as minority shareholder involved in our growth. Although we are definitely no longer a start-up, we still enjoy challenging the established order with our unique market approach.
- Our employees are remarkably satisfied, with a score of 7.7 we are at the top end in the ICT sector
- In 2009 and 2011 we won the Deloitte Technology Fast50 Award for fast-growing technology companies
- In 2010 and 2011 we were ranked in the Deloitte Technology Fast500 EMEA
- In 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012 and 2013 we were awarded the title ‘Best Managed Companies’. An annual competition, organised by Deloitte in co-operation with Nyenrode Business University, the Chamber of Commerce, VNO-NCW and Management Team.
- In 2010 our Ethernet Services were certified by the Metro Ethernet Forum (MEF)